Data Integration Specialist
Posted 10 months ago
Begin the application process here with our Evaluation test
- Full Time
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
Duties, included but not limited to:
- Receive, review, interpret, and organize data to then configure our benefit administration system on deadline.
- Consult with brokers, group administrators, and third-party technical support teams to clarify data and resolve discrepancies.
- Update and maintain enrollment and deduction data to ensure the benefit administration system and any integrated provider remains in sync.
- Conduct analysis and provide reports to internal and external clients in support of day-to-day business.
- Build professional relationships with group/company, broker, and carrier contacts and serve as a primary point of contact for enrollments. Establishing a friendly, helpful, and trusting relationship is key to our world-class customer service.
- Resolve data discrepancies quickly and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Superb communication skills to interact with teammates and clients to manage expectations, explain complex technical processes, and gather answers to improve the data and the overall technical experience.
UPG offers a casual work environment that thrives on collaboration and excellence. Flex hours, bonus opportunities, and special off-site company events help to keep our office environment energetic and exciting.
- An outstanding ability to analyze, interpret, and communicate findings
- Self-starter with superb attention to detail and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to detect potential issues and eager to help identify and implement solutions
- Strong project management and organization
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) experience preferred
- Knowledge of group insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability, life, etc.) is a big plus
- Experience configuring Employee Navigator is an even bigger plus