Data Transmission & Analytics
Begin the application process here with our Evaluation test
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Growing insurance agency based in Charleston SC with offices in Charlotte NC, Atlanta GA, and Greenville SC is seeking a candidate for a full-time Data Transmission and Analytics specialist. In this position, you will be responsible for receiving, analyzing, and transmitting enrollment data from an enrollment system to the appropriate insurance carrier. The job requires attention to detail and the ability to evaluate data in order to ensure complete, accurate information is being processed on deadline. United Producers Group (UPG) offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Duties, included but not limited to:
- Collect, format, and transmit data from our benefit administration system to appropriate insurance carriers in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain enrollment data to ensure both benefit administration system and carriers have matching data.
- Conduct analysis and provide reports to management in support of day to day business.
- Build professional relationships with employer/group, broker, and carrier contacts and serve as a primary point of contact for enrollments
- Resolve enrollment discrepancies and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Communicate with teammates and clients as appropriate to gather missing data.
- Document discrepancy resolutions consistently
UPG offers a casual work environment that thrives on collaboration and excellence. Flex hours, quarterly bonus opportunities, and special off-site company events help to keep our office environment energetic and exciting.
- An outstanding ability to analyze, interpret, and communicate findings
- Self-starter with superb attention to detail and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to detect potential issues and eager to help identify and implement solutions
- Strong project management and organization
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) experience preferred
- Prior experience with Employee Navigator benefit administration system a plus